Sunday, July 15, 2012

Running Resources in the LV

Hope you had a chance to get a run (or two) in this weekend.  Hubby, baby, and I took the jogging stroller out for a spin yesterday and tackled one of our neighborhood hills.  What fun!

I also had a bit of down-time so I curled up with my latest issue of Runner's World magazine.  This is a great resource for runners that contains info about all things running, including training plans and tips, advice on how to keep injury-free, reviews on the best running gear out there, and more.  Why would I entitle this post "Running Resources in the LV" you ask?  Runner's World is a product of Rodale, Inc., which is based  right here in Emmaus.  Their motto:  "We inspire and enable people to improve their lives and the world around them."  Good stuff.            

P.S.  Check out their website for tons of info on healthy living @  www.rodale.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment